About Qlik Sense Training
Qlik Sense is one of the fastest evolving Business Intelligence and data visualisation tool in the market. It is robust, very fast to deploy, easy to learn and very intuitive to use for a customer. So, if you want to improve data visualisation practices, then Qlik Sense is the perfect tool to start with.
Prince Tech solutions is one of the best Qlik Sense training providing company in India. Here we provide the following,
- Qlik Sense Online Training ,Qlik Sense Corporate Training and Recordings for Qlik Sense Self learning courses
- We provide you with well researched advanced training course contents/Syllabus.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- We provide on job support to professionals
- We focus on the needs of the Qlik Sense community.
- We offer Qlik Sense education for students and working professionals.
- Prince Tech solutions provides free Qlik Sense training materials in soft copies.
Discover best Qlik Sense training in India at Prince Tech solutions. Here our aim is to provide a learning path to all those, who are new to Qlik Sense. This path will help you to learn Qlik Sense in a structured approach. If you already have some background, or don’t need all the components, feel free to adapt your own paths and let us know how have you made the changes in the path.
Our Qlik Sense training courses helps to students / professional to get placement immediately after course completion. Our practical, real time Qlik Sense project scenarios training helps to work on Qlik Sense projects. Our Qlik Sense training program helps every student / professionals to achieve their goal in Qlik Sense career.
Qlik Sense – Course Content
Introduction To The Course
- Metrics Of QlikSense
- KPI’s What Are They?
Budgeting And KPI (Goal) Setting
- Where To Find Everything?
- Introduction To Navigating The QlikSense Hub
- Dimensions And Measures, What Are They?
- Create Your First Application (App)
Getting Started With Qlik Sense Objects
Tracking Your Sales Performance
- Review And Check The Sales Data
- Learn About Master Items And Start Using Count()
- Changing The Scope Using Conditional Expressions
Advance Scripting & Expressions
Online Customer Sales Analysis
Payroll, Pareto Analysis
P & L And Variables
Tips And Tricks
Integration & Deployment
- How to integrate d3 visualizations
- How to add a word cloud to your sheet
- Linking to sheets and external URL’s
- How to create mashups in QlikSense
- Custom extension/Mashup/Widget development using QlikSense API and java script.
- Build automated solutions using Java/Node JS or. Net APIs of QlikSense
- Node JS/Java script/. NET applications using QlikSense APIs
- Create visual and data (QVX) extensions.
- Qlik View’s QMS API and Qlik Sense API’s